Traffic and Transport

(Español) Realizamos todas las gestiones y tramitaciones en materia de gestoría de vehículos.

• Registration of all kinds of new, imported and vintage vehicles. (Commercial vehicles, cars, motorcycles and boats).
• Transfer of all types of vehicles (commercial vehicles, cars, motorcycles and boats).
• Notifications of sale at Traffic Headquarters.
• Cancellation of reservations Domain of personal property.
• Temporary withdrawal of vehicles.
• Procedures for import and export of all kinds of vehicles.
• Traffic Reports, changes of address, duplicate registration certificate, etc.
• National Bike Registry.
• Exchange of foreign driving licenses.
• Cards Transport for trucks and special vehicles.
• Management of the municipal taxes for circulation.

Procedures for your vehicle

 ae agency

Vehicles Transfers


If you have purchased a used vehicle, you must make the change in ownership in Traffic Department within 30 days of it’s purchase.



Vehicle registration

If you purchased a new vehicle or a used one from the EU, you must enrol it in Traffic Department to circulate. In AE Agency we can arrange the registration of your vehicle, pay taxes in your behalf, and in case of import, all the formalities with ITV to standardize the documentation in Spain as well as the manufacture of the plates.


Vehicles Withdrawal

If you own a vehicle that you no longer use or that it has been stolen, and you do not want to go on paying taxes and reviews, you must withdrawal it in Traffic.

In AE Agency we can arrange the withdrawal of your vehicle.


Cards transport

If you are dedicated to public transport of goods, or your truck exceeds 3500 kg of PMA, it is necessary an administrative authorization to load the truck. In AE Agency we can process your transport card or its renovation.










Aquatic bikes



Red Scooter







We take care of any procedure rapidly and with no hassle for you